Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is almost here! Little lavender pots to brighten the day

Hello Friends,
Just a quick little post while I am waiting for the furniture delivery men.
I am awaiting our new sofa and loveseat.  Please don't take that as braggadocio, lol, if you saw our ten year old sofa you would understand. The dogs and children have done their duty - it is a filthy, saggy mess and I cannot wait to see it leave my home and go on its way to sofa heaven.

So, anyway, here are some little miniature pots and planters filled with lavender and other greenery. These were made using the ground up paper from my last post.





 Have a great day!

~Daphne

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Your flower in their charming pot are adorable and very beautiful!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lavender looks wonderful, especially with the mix of plants in the boutique container. I just love looking at your photos. You put everything together so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seguro que el nuevo sofa sera tan bueno como el viejo
    esas plantas se ven fantasticas

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers! I love the pot. The entire scene speaks of spring.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lavenders are unbelievably awesome! I will certainly try your ground paper trick, if you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet - love the flower arrangement in the wooden tub....this is really a very good idea!! I hope I remember it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!