Sunday, March 9, 2014

Another Bombe

I can't get enough of these. One day I will find one for my 1:1 scale home but till then...





This is the first time I've attempted faux marble. It was fun to do. I would like to try a black base with white veining next.

This piece is for sale in my Etsy shop.

I'd also like to invite you to visit my web shop. www.courtofgypsies.com
There you will find many DIY miniature items. I am still stocking the shop, there is lots more to come, it's just very time consuming.  I will have furnishings from JBM, HanaMini and many others. Lots of accessories and building/decorating items as well.  I will announce sales and specials and new items here on the blog. :)  Please feel free to contact me with any requests. The shopping cart is not currently set up to accept international orders but you may certainly contact me and make arrangements for shipment outside the USA.

Have a wonderful day!

~Daphne

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful piece of furniture. I love the colour of this one and your faux marbling looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es precioso, elegante.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda
    Villa Pulgarcito.
    http://arteyolandamoranminiaturas.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daphne! Once again a Beautiful transformation of a standard piece of miniature furniture. The shape of the chest is lovely to begin with but NOW the entire piece is a mini work of art!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!