Friday, February 21, 2014

Our Daughter is in a Magazine!!



Okay, so I know this isn't mini-related. But I am so proud, she is my step-daughter and her mother did a wonderful job raising both her and her sister. I came late to the party and had no hand in their success. Nevertheless, I am proud of them both as successful young women.

Liz (above) is and artist and a Stylist for Amazon. She does installation art and works with crystalline structures grown on various objects and surfaces and is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet :D.  Way to go, Izy (you will always be Lizzie to me)!


3 comments:

  1. How lovely that you have such a passionate belief and admiration for your step-daughter! That no doubt was a positive influence on her as well! She is a very pretty woman and your pride in her is no doubt justified. Ditto: "Way to go Lizzie!" :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see your step-daughter in print. You are both obviously very creative people.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!