Sunday, February 16, 2014

On My Work Table...


...waiting to be finished. :)  Two Bespaq pieces.  The legs on these are so delicate.
Please be sure to visit my new website - www.courtofgypsies.com 
I have placed my first order with my supplier and will have some lovely things listed soon. I'm very excited as this has been a dream of mine for a long time. Someday, I would love to open a brick and mortar dollhouse shop but for now, it will have to be online.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Daphne! Your painted furniture is simply Wonderful! Bespaq furniture is made even more special with your skillful and creative hand- painting!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new website looks wonderful. Congratulations on the start of your on-line store. Very exciting. I am sure it will be a success as your work is so beautiful and individual. The two pieces above are just exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unos muebles preciosos

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daphne, I adore your work! Good luck with your online store!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!