Monday, February 10, 2014

Hand Painted Miniature - French Rococo Kidney Side Table





Hello Friends :) Thank you so much for your kind words, so much appreciated.

I've done up another little Rococo piece. Still rusty with the painting...have get smaller!  I feel like the roses are a bit too large on this piece. It is so tiny and delicate. Very well made little piece that I purchased unfinished.

Still working on the website so I will probably list my first few pieces in my Etsy shop.

Hope you are having a wonderful day...trying to stay warm around here!



4 comments:

  1. ohhhhh how I love this!!!!! wow you have done an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very special, very well done, and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Daphne, another beautifully painted and aged piece of art! You have magic in your fingers! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!