Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Down, On To The Next!











Good Day Mini Friends! Hope you had a lovely Easter and are having a wonderful week.
The Tree Stump House is finished :) She is going up in my etsy shop today. Will be sold un-furnished. Shipping won't be expensive as this house is very lightweight!
I am currently working on a new project for the Greenleaf Dollhouses Annual Spring Fling Contest. I won't be able to share much with you about the project but I will offer up tidbits and sneak peeks once in a while :D
This is a floor...I added each little floorboard. I like it :)
I will post the tutorial for the vintage scales on Tuesday of next week. I haven't had a chance to do that for you this week.
XO



16 comments:

  1. Is very beautiful! Thanks for your next tuto...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed by your treehouse! Hey, last weekend I even started to needle-felt a mouse and build a treestump-house. Thanks for inspiring me to so much fun! Hard to believe that you can part with it but I am sure it will find a good home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This house is fabulous!
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely house and a great idea.

    When you have time, come and look at my blog and my minis.

    LG Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this house! :-) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Gorgeous. I can't believe you are going to part with it. I love the photos too.

    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Daphne! For some reason I haven't been getting new post notifications so this is the first I've seen of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Congratulations on your work is wonderful and full of charming details! Best wishes and kisses in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es un trabajo fantastico, lleno de maravillosos detalles, me encanta.
    Seguro que tu nuevo proyecto sera genial.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  10. IT´s beautifull, i love atmosfera, colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It´s amazing. The room looks like real. Fantasic. Thanks a lot for the great pictures.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. There was supposed to be a tutorial for the tree stump house, but I did not see one. Could you please post again what was to be seen here. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Re: Tutorial for Treehouse.
    If you will see this post, there are basic instructions with photos of how this house was made:
    http://courtofgypsiesminiatures.blogspot.com/2012/03/tea-at-rebecca-feedlebaums.html

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!