Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A New Face on Things or The Blogger Rage Epidemic

Seems everyone in blogland is pretty upset with this new interface. Thought I would take a look and see if I dislike it as much as everyone else.
It does seem to be a POS....
Just now, I typed a paragraph and then wanted a photo beneath, so typed paragraph and clicked little pic icon up top...hmmmm pic went above paragraph. DOH

Now, I have worked in graphic design and web development for a number of years...I can fix this, but, honestly...I don't have the flipping time to fool with this...Blogger, stop mucking around, will you?
First, you take our "Friends Connect" followers and fling the non-blogger ones out into the void...now yer messing with posting.

WordPress is looking rather fetching at the moment...

Ahem, the photo above is a little roombox I am working on. It is not 1:12 scale but closer to 1:8 scale. Somewhere between 1:6 and 1:12. For Lati Yellow and or Blythe but a bit shy height-wise for Blythe.
It is further along towards finishing now but I haven't taken pics. I have the window 'glass' cut and in place and all the trim on the inside finished as well as the furnishings.

Hmmm, okay so I WAS able to drag the photo around to wherever I like on the page...I won't lie and say I don't like that...but see, I haven't clicked preview or publish yet...let's see what happens....

Oh, I just noticed a little gear over there on the right...says 'Options'\
I'm thinking this may be a very important clue as to why so many are struggling...take a look at that...the last radio button choice there says "Use <br> tag or "Press "Enter" for line breaks"




2 comments:

  1. I was able to change mine back to the old format. I think somewhere in the Dashboard there was a drop down box. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your room box take shape.

    Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!