Monday, September 5, 2011

Pay It Forward

Hello friends :)
I think it's time I did a little pay it forward.
When I first started blogging, a very lovely member of the miniature community featured my blog on her own.
This was such a nice gesture and brought me quite a bit of traffic very quickly.  I would like to do something similar in turn.
If you haven't visited Carrie's blog -  http://alavenderdilly.blogspot.com - you are missing out!
Carrie is very talented and has a knack for realism.  Go check it out :)



I've been busy busy but haven't any photos of minis today :( sorry about that!
I've got several things finished and some new projects in the works.
Hope you are all well!
Hugs,
Daphne

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the headsup on this new blog, it is indeed delightful. It's going to be a pleasure to follow Carrie's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daphne, thank you so much . I can't not tell you enough what a honour this is. I learnt very quickly how incredibly warm and giving the miniature community are and you just further cemented that. I adored your work as soon as I saw it and then I discoverd your Blythe clothes!! Fantastic!! So much originality. Again I can not say it enough, how much this means. Thank you so very very much. Plus you helped me out with some real computing problems!!Warmest wishes. Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on Carrie's blog. It's absolutely worth following.
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daphne! I can remember when I met your blog through the Norma's blog, 'make mini mini', and I was very happy cause your minis are fabulous. I have visited the Carrie's blog and also enjoyed it! I appreciate the tip. :D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a beginner, we are building our first house, and I like to look for inspiration and learning
    Congratulations and greetings from mexico

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Daphne for the link, I'll visit it!! I miss you in blogsphere, I hope all be fine! A big hug...
    Paqui

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daphne! Just came here to say
    "Hello". I miss your posts and I hope that everything is allright with you and your family!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!