Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy News!

I just got word that my application for membership with AIM has been accepted. I am happy. Truthfully, I thought I had been denied membership as I hadn't any response other than one back in July stating that my application had been received.
The new issue of AIM Imag is out as well.

I've missed blogging and sharing with you, my friends!! I apologize for being away so long and a special apology to Sonya, I haven't posted pictures of her generous swap gifts! So lovely! I adore the little canisters.
Here they are:

Thank you so very much Sonya and Thank you,Caterina for organizing the swap!

I've been so crazy busy, just no time to play with minis really, at least not enough time to stage photos etc.

I've also been stocking my shop with Fall dresses for Blythe dolls:





I've also given this little dolly a make-over...gotta' love those freckles!
Click to enlarge.


And, I found a great deal on two dollhouse kits...couldn't pass it up. I bought two Greenleaf Coventry Cottage kits (I didn't buy mine at the link, got them from an individual).
I'm thinking about kit bashing and maybe combining the two kits to make one larger house...I don't know if that will work....

I have lots more things to show and tell and will post again soon!
hugs,
Daphne

15 comments:

  1. Hi, Daphne! I miss you.
    You have received beautiful gifts! I did not know you make dresses for Blythe dolls. They are very beautiful and I loved the new makeup that you did!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicidades por AIM, por el swap y por los vestidos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Congratulations on AIM, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the Aim iussue.Your miniatures are so beautiful.I love your country basket in pastel colors.I'm happy you like my miniatures.I hope to swap with you again in the future!
    Love
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enhorabuena por el Aim, por esos regalitos y por tus compras.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gifts are beautifull.
    Interesting how the kits of houses will turn out.
    Miniature greetings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations : ) You clothes are beautiful. Love the makeover on the doll. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations with the membership and the gifts!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Daphne! =)

    Your swap with Sonya is fabulous. You both make such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Felicidades!!! tu trabajo es precioso, te lo mereces..besos Ana (mucuy)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muchísimas felicidades por la membresía!!!! realmente lo mereces tus trabajos son extraordinarios!!!!
    Beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!

    The Blythe doll fall collection is wonderful, you are a gal of many talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style! The orande halloween dress is my favourite..simply beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!