Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hydrangea in Brocante Style Planter

Hello Dear Friends,

Well, I didn't stay up very late. LOL, I'm getting too old for that...just can't cut it anymore. I did make one more little planter and then went to bed.
Got up this morning and made some Hydrangea to put in.
This is the first time I've tried Hydrangea and I got a little frustrated. My punch doesn't like to cut painted paper and the little paper petals weren't holding their shape very well after cupping them with the stylus. My observation is that I definitely need some crisper paper. Anyone have suggestions for papers to use?

I did manage to make some for the planter. Hope you like it :)





9 comments:

  1. I love the flowers! I was looking all your blog and you have some wonderful miniatures =)
    Good luck with the hydrangea! haha.
    Love :)
    Belén

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! What color /brand paint do you use to get your "rust"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And the pictures "says:" Summer!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very lovely!A touch of chic outdoor!
    Hugs
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschön der Behälter und die Blumen. Liebe Grüße von Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I don't know how to make a mini plant, but I have to tell you that I like the result, in the picture looks well, they look as if it had faded, giving it some realism! You can ask to sonia minitink, she makes plants and could help you! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely little planter and the flowers are very sweet. I also really love the beautiful colour of your house. It is so fresh and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. La planta de esa preciosa entrada te ha quedado estupenda.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!