Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Minis Available in my New Shop





Hello Friends,
LOL, sick of the bedding yet? I have created a shop page. This set is available on that page.
The set consists of a fluffy ruffled comforter, three pillows, a bolster and square throw pillow.
The comforter and throw pillow have been embroidered by machine.


I want to apologize, for some reason, I can't post comments on my own blog and have been getting notes from other members stating that they cannot 'follow' me and some that can't comment...I don't know how to fix this...anyone know?
Frustrating....

EDIT!! THANK YOU CATERINA! :)
I have changed my settings in my blog dashboard and can now respond to comments and hopefully, those who couldn't comment earlier, can do so now.
I switched the setting for the comment box to a popup and was able to post my comments.

8 comments:

  1. WOOOOWWWWWW!! it works! :)))
    many kisses!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que precioso de a quedado el conjunto de cama!!
    Saludos. Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can not get sick of your posts ... It's always a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bedlinen and bed are just exquisite. And no, I don't think the bed is too big for the room. Your dollhouse will be a dream home for many :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is so cute and elegant, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I can't give a comment till now.
    Your blog is great, also the things you've made!!

    Greetings, Roelie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just found your blog, following a link from Norma's blog - thank you Norma - and I love everything I have seen! You and Norma are inspiring me to try shabby chic on my 1:12th scale dollhouse that I have to re-do.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!