Thursday, July 28, 2011

Miniature Vintage Style Wire Laundry Basket


Hello Friends,
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
I have always loved these but have never found one for a decent price.


This idea has been floating around in my head for a while and last night I decided that today is the day to try it. I need to perfect it a little more I would love for it to be collapsible just like the full sized ones.

So, I made one. I haven't quite figured out how to make the casters yet and I think I would like the wires to be a little more closely woven but all in all it is very cute and I am happy. ^_^
Once hubby gets home tonight, I am going to ask him to show me how to use the soldering iron so that I can solder the pieces instead of wrapping with wire.




9 comments:

  1. Una preciosidad. me encanta.
    besujis!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracías por compartír, tantas minis,
    intentare hacerlo.Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fabulous! I've never seen one of these. I really love it!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for yoyr all great ideas and inspiration! I really love the laundry basket!
    Lena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing this. It looks great just as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This laundry basket is so cute and adorable! So is your shabby chic kitchen!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This basket ist perfect. Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love it!!! went to buy it on etsy...ooooooooooo its gone :( hope you will be making another as i NEED to have one hahahaha :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate your comments!